Thursday, May 13, 2010

Color

...::red::...Red stands for anger and power. I took this picture of Mac's truck because it is definitely the most overpowering truck at this school. Everyone knows when Mac has arrived. What is more powerful than the engine and horse power of this truck? Hearing the angry roar of the engine. Seeing the bull on the front of the truck as symbolizes its power.
...::green::...I took a picture of a pregnant belly for my green photo. I wanted to use a pregnant lady because fertility is one of the meanings of green. I thought this idea would be more unique instead of having nature as my meaning of green. When I thought of the idea for this picture I went on a hunt for a pregnant lady, or someone that knows a pregnant lady, but I couldn't find anyone. Luckily, one of my very close friends, Abbi, can push her stomach out to make it look like she is pregnant. I really like the angle of this because it really focuses purely on the new life.

...::yellow::... I took this picture of my sister Victoria to represent the meaning of yellow. Yellow stands for happiness, joy, and intellectual energy. I have her wearing a black shirt also to stand for sadness. She is holding a yellow rose symbolizing a lost friend, she is looking at it in awe because she is remembering all of the happy memories but yet is sad because her lost loved one is no longer there.

I'm not actually using this photo for my color images, but I still love the how genuine and beautiful she looks in this shot. I really like the angle that I took this picture at, it just didn't capture the feel that I wanted for the yellow because I wanted the rose to be a happy memory of a lost friend, and this doesn't show that message like the picture above shows. I still wanted to post this picture because it is still a really nice shot of Victoria.


No comments:

Post a Comment